Detalle del Puesto
Our client, an important multinational company in the agricultural sector located in Liberia, requires a Talent Management Coordinator. The objective of the position is to design and implement the strategic Human Talent plan for the company. Oversee all the sub-areas of Human Talent and Payroll for Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Its objective will be to design the procedures and policies of all the sub-areas (R&S, Culture, Compensation, Communication, Organizational Change, Labor Relations, career plans, etc.) and follow up on them, achieving the objectives of the organization.
- Improve the overall work environment.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with labor laws
- Reponsible for legal requirements
- Assessment to leadership development
- Evaluate the current compensation scheme.
- Ensure workplace safety, diversity and work-life balance
- Responsible for the payroll process
Responsible for improving the internal communication
- Responsible for human resources processes
- Assist the agricultural team in human resources issues
- Other duties of the position
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial-organizational psychology or human resources.
- 5 years of experience in human resources and organizational development
- Solid knowledge of labor legal regulations (Costa Rica and Nicaragua)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good English (B1 – B2)
- Willing to live and work in Liberia – Costa Rica
- Ability to travel Guanacaste and Nicaragua
- Preferably experience in agricultural companies@