Detalle del Puesto
Important global company is looking for Sales Development Representatives. This person should have excellent communication skills, be able to gather information and formulate an action plan to connect business needs to solutions.
The objective is to take inbound calls and chats from potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about our services or appear to be strong potential customers. The idea is to qualify prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy in order to align and sell Company’s product offerings.
– Fluent in verbal and written English, High Proficiency level (90% or +).
– High School Diploma.
– Previous Sales, Marketing, Sales Support or Negotiation Experience.
– Proven customer service experience via calls or chats.
– Schedule flexibility.
– 15 MB of Internet Speed at home.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take initiative and manage time effectively.
– Take inbound calls and chats from prospects who have demonstrated interest in our services.
– Ask questions about the prospect’s business challenges and help them understand how our client product may be able to help solve those challenges.
– Discern propensity to buy and send qualified sales opportunities to Sales Account Executives to pursue and close them.
– Capture qualification information in CRM database.