Detalle del Puesto
A very important company dedicated to coffee trading is looking for a Logistics Executive. The successful candidate will demonstrate a considerable good knowledge of Trade and Logistics business processes and effective business communication skills. The person will function as an expert and will be responsible for a timely, careful and efficient execution of the contracts subject to all internal and external regulations and procedures.
*Is important that the person has schedule flexibility.
• University degree in logistics, customs, international trade or related.
• 3-5 Years experience in logistics industries.
• Expert knowledge of Incoterms (must).
• Advanced english (85% or +).
• Experience working with the European market is important.
• Knowledge of logistics, customs systems and container operation.
• Knowledge of customer contract process, tariffs, terminology and process documentation.
• Computer proficiency- Intermediate Excel, ERP – Trade & logistics/ Sales & distribution.
• Detail oriented and able to work without supervision.
• + certificate course in SCM/logistics/Transportation, APICS, CSCP will be an advantage.
• Check shipping periods of purchase contracts and make sure that full and correct shipping instructions will be given to suppliers/agents.
• Request follow-up of pre-shipment sample process, getting approvals on time.
• Create a file for each contract.
• Coordinate shipping schedules with suppliers/agents/buyers, checking pending shipments and follow up with suppliers/agents.
• Deal with all kind of shipping related topics (delays, equipment shortage, etc.).
• Check incoming shipping advices and enter all details into the system.
• Create outgoing shipping advices and transmit them to buyers/agents.
• Check incoming shipping documents on completeness and correctness.
• Send copies of Bills of Lading to shipping agencies and ask for freight invoice.
• Check and book incoming freight invoices.
• Book purchase invoice and give payment instructions to Finance Dept.
• Issue invoice sale and covering letter and send documents to bank/buyer/agent for processing/payment.
• Check and process incoming weight notes from buyers/forwarding agents, subject to terms and conditions of the European Standard Coffee Contract.
• Issue final invoice for difference in weight (Debit- or Credit-Note).
• Issue warehousing/sampling instructions for unsold shipments and send them to the warehouse housekeeper.
• Check date of arrival/warehousing and update status of shipment in the system.
• Check weights and irregularities, such as slack, damaged and/or missing bags.
• Dealing with rejected lots in cooperation with the trader and arrange trucking to other locations.