Detalle del Puesto
Important global company is looking for Customer Financial Advisors (collections). This person should have excellent customer service, negotiation and problem solving skills.
In this position you will provide resolution to customer issues, demonstrating customer empathy, excellent diplomacy skills and problem ownership.
– Fluent in verbal and written English, High Proficiency level. (85 %>).
– High School Diploma.
– Schedule flexibility.
– Customer service experience (desirable).
– Collections experience is a plus.
– Internet with minimum 10 Mbps.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Ability to identify customer issues and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
– Accept inbound and outbound calls and/or payments from customers/consumers.
– Collect payments on past due bills.
– Take ownership of the issue upon receipt, ensuring the proper resolution, and reporting the resolution to the customer.
– Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
– Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing payment transactions; forwarding requests to necessary departments as needed.