Detalle del Puesto
Important global company is looking for Customer Service Associates for Moravia or San Pedro. This person should be a team worker with excellent communication skills and stress management skills, oriented to results and customer satisfaction.
In this position you will provide resolution to issues, by creating empathy and a connection with the customer. You will communicate fluently in order to convey a positive message and an excellent customer service experience.
– Fluent in verbal and written English, High Proficiency level. (85 %>).
– High School Diploma.
– Schedule flexibility.
– Customer service experience (desirable).
– Experience in financial area is a plus.
– Intermediate internet tools use.
– Problem solving skills and adaptability to change.
– Being able to end the conversation with confirmed customer satisfaction and with the customer feeling that everything has been taken care of.
– Identify problems and search solutions to offer answers to customers.
– Follow up on the customers issue until is solved such as requests, transactions, information changes or any other issue addressed by the customer.
– To keep account and customers information confidential and protect it from unauthorized use.
– Provide excellent service to customers and meet all regulatory requirements (such as timely claim submission deadlines).
– Stay abreast of all changes, developments and enhancements for all systems, processes and guidelines. – Update account information and complete accurate documentation.