Detalle del Puesto
The Collections Agent, is responsible for negotiating secure payment arrangements from consumers to satisfy their account obligation by recommending payment solutions through review and assessment of the consumer’s ability to pay in consideration of their outstanding obligation.
• High School Diploma (Título de Bachillerato)
• English proficiency at 90% at least.
• PC skills (Microsoft: Outlook & Teams specially).
• Ability to listen, manage and influence through a conversation.
• Organization skills, ability to use different tools at the same time.
•1 – 2 years in collections, financial services or call center environment. (Collections experience is not a must.)